ADVERTISEMENT

Bball Student Manager Thoughts

stanfordrulz

Letterman
Jan 14, 2011
Hello All,

I
do not often post on this message board being that I'm a student manager for the basketball team. I know
because of that fact people may discredit me for my posts since I admit objectivity is probably not likely. Which is fine because I am biased of course as we all are about certain things.

Our
freshman learned a lot, if you don't think they cared about all the
losing than you are crazy. They took it harder than anybody, and Coach Anderson
more so than them. I'm tired of coming on this board and reading
comments of "Fire Coach Anderson after one season," or to that extent. You would all understand why I
say this if you were around the program as much as I am. In my experience this year as a first year manager there were some things that kind of surprised me. These things were not Coach Anderson's fault, and maybe being naive I didn't realize he would have to deal with some of these things. With that I don't want to jepoardize my current role with the team as I don't know if should even be posting this right now to be frank with you all.

Hate
me, discredit me, ignore me, do as you wish with my thoughts but next
season will offer a fresh slate to basically restart anew which everyone obviously needs. I am open to criticism and I of course know that we all have differing opinions on the state of our program and I understand that.

I want to be clear that this past year as tough as it was for all of us results wise was so rewarding for me. I am so thankful to Coach Anderson for offering me an opportunity to be apart of his program. We are starting off-season activities soon and we want nothing more to get ourselves back into NCAA Tournament next season to make you all proud of us once again. I'm not sure what I wanted to accomplish with this, just felt I needed to say something that had been on my mind for a while now.

Also does anyone know how to change their username! My current one needs to go as you can see and I don't know how, or if I can even change it?

I appreciate those of you who take time to read this over. M-I-Z

Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News