ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Can we StFU about Teki and J3?

nate92

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2009
Neither was run off. Both were very much encouraged to stay. But it's good they are gone. Why? Because they didn't want to be here. The feather-punch rumble at kU needn't ever happen if only Tyshawn Taylor had concluded that a gal who sleeps with football players just maybe isn't his type in the first place.

Perhaps they both have super upside, and I don't dislike the kids at all. I truly wish the best for them and hope they figure it all out at their new homes. But as Tigers? Both played starring roles in the worst hoops season imaginable. Perhaps they felt they needed to do more than they were capable of, but at least last season, it wasn't fun to watch them. If we get no joy watching hoop, why bother?

The folks that would use them as arrows in their quiver to take pot-shots at CKA disregard all of the above. And I know I should lower my expectations of internet message boards, but can't we just move on? I believe our team has.

Labeled a sunshine-pumper, I'll conclude by saying last year was ghastly. It cannot happen again, and CKA deserves whatever comes if it does. But I have to remain optimistic, if cautiously so. I can't have any fun with Mizzou hoops if I can't hold onto that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News