ADVERTISEMENT

DRF Thoughts

Link21

Letterman
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2003
I heard the news yesterday and was initially disappointed. And I still am and would have preferred that she remained in place. I have been pretty close with 4 AD tenures to this poin and she was my favorite of the 4.

She was a great AD in terms of getting the gameday experience significantly improved. In addition to the gameday/attendance she was able to fundraise and was a tireless worker who turned this AD around. Lets be honest everyone this department needed a shot in the arm and she was able to make that happen. My interactions with her and Josh (hes a great dude) were nothing short of pleasant and genuine. Both in COMO and on the road. Anyone saying she was 'fake' to the fans, boosters, alumni and administration didnt have any real interaction with her. However it ended for her doesnt matter. She left this department and Mizzou a completely transformed department that elevated our status and gives the new AD a well built infrastructure in place to continue our momentum. I am grateful that she was here to make this happen.

In terms of her workplace demeanor. When people are criticizing the way she ran their department than they should expect mediocrity. Many people in the AD/TSF had been around a long while and things needed to change. I know I felt that way and many others did as well. TSF is way more on their toes than they were 4 years ago. Would you have liked her to maintain the status quo? Were things going so well when she got here we should have just settled for same old? I am glad she was a hard ass. That was her job. If people didnt like the workplace at the AD they didnt have to stay and could have found another job. The job market is great at the moment.

Thats all I got...I will miss her but Mizzou is in a much better position to get a great AD forward because of her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News