ADVERTISEMENT

GET A GREAT SHIRT FOR A GREAT CAUSE

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
The Yahoo Sports all juice team went live this morning.

This was a passion project Terez Paylor started a few years ago and Charles Robinson and Yahoo have carried it on since Terez's death in February of 2021. Most everyone here knows before he was truly big-time Terez covered Mizzou and the Chiefs for the Kansas City star.

As part of the all-juice team release, you can purchase the 2023 all-juice team shirts.

I've got the one from two years ago. It's legitimately the most comfortable hoodie I've ever owned. I think this shirt design is the best one they've done yet. And a bonus for you guys, it's Mizzou colors.

An added bonus for you guys: The revenue from the shirt sales is going to be split between PowerMizzou's scholarship in honor of Terez at the Mizzou J-school and the scholarship in Terez's name at Howard University

We welcome any and all contributions to the scholarship which is nearing $75,000 pledged and should surpass that mark this month, but if you want to get something back for it, these t-shirts are great

I've also been talking with Terez's fiancee, Ebony Reed, and BJ Kissell at KC Sports Network. There will be some things around KCSN's draft coverage to help raise awareness and money for the scholarship as well. When I can post details on that, I will do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News