ADVERTISEMENT

Great Norm story…

pduff

Retired Number
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2002
Thought I would share a text I just got from a Sigma Nu fraternity brother in a Super Bowl text thread…figured it was worthy of my 9,000th post…

“It’s the Kansas City MISSOURI Chiefs. I still can't believe I have been paying taxes to Kansas for 27 years now. I saw Norm, his wife, son and son's wife at brunch a year or so ago, bought their brunch and he motioned me over to visit and thank me. I told norm there was no way I could let him pay for brunch in Kansas. And he just laughed. After he asked me about my family and time at Missouri I thanked him for his commitment to MU and that I had heard the 'urban legend' that he would stop the bus at the last exit in MO before heading to Kansas for games and he'd tell the boys and the bus driver, ' gas the bus and get a snack here because we aren't spending a damn dime in the state of Kansas!' He looked up from the table and had the biggest shit eatin grin on his face and said 'I won't confirm that but bet your ass I won't deny it!' True story. One of my greatest 'MU' stories. Go Chiefs men

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News