ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD

ABaumli

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2005
I know it is two days away, but lets get it.

I think Robinson gets his name called on Thursday, the days of DLINEZOU are back. I have been on here saying I think Robinson will be a solid NFL player, could have great numbers if he lands in right spot with a team that has a great rush DE to go with him. For example, Cowboys, Chiefs, Lions, San Fran, Chargers, etc.

Some Mocks have 2 Mizzou players, some have none. I think Rakestraw (if he stays healthy) will have great NFL career. The kid is elite and has shut down elite players. Injury concerns probably keep him out of First round. I could see the Chiefs taking him in all honesty. Veatch is great at identifying CBs. I think both Rakestraw and KAD have pro bowl potential. Rakestraw reminds me of Sneed.

Here is what I don't get. I have never really understood Jevon Foster. He is good. He was ALL SEC. He was basically the only OT who could handle Darius Robinson at Senior Bowl. But Foster doesn't get the love of past ALL SEC OTs. Is he slow? I don't get it.

I think Foster could make a great Right Tackle in NFL. Maybe like a Mitchell Schwartz like player. Not spectacular plays, but never bad plays either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News