ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL QUICK 3RD QUARTER THOUGHTS AT ARKANSAS

JHamilton23

All-American
Staff
Jun 18, 2022
1. Strip sack by Jaylon Carlies.

Three plays into the second half and Carlies got a strip sack that was recovered by Triston Newson.
Arkansas has four first downs, five punts and two fumbles.

It's the worst offense I've seen all season.

2. Brady Cook takes a massive shot, leaves, comes back and throws for a touchdown.

On third and five, Cook threw it up to Wease (who drew a pass interference) and got hammered.

Cook comes out for a play and Sam Horn gives the ball to Schrader on a stretch play. Cook only misses that one play.

Then, on his first play back, he runs a keeper. Next play after that he finds Brett Norfleet for his first career touchdown.

MIZ 27, ARK 0

3. Arkansas muffs the kickoff.

Sidney Williams forces a fumble on the kickoff and Marvin Burks recovers at Arkansas' 11-yard line. On top of that, Arkansas committed a hold on the play.

4. Brett Norfleet has two.

Norfleet got his first touchdown of his career on a wide-open pass and he got his second on a wide-open pass. That's two touchdowns in 11 game seconds.

He's got three catches for 32 yards and two touchdowns.

MIZ 34, ARK 0

There's 10 minutes left in the third quarter. I'm going to start writing the real stories for y'all. I assume Missouri will continue to destroy them, so I'll have an updated score below, but I can get to the stuff y'all really want to see in the stories.

MIZ 41, ARK 0

Reactions: baseballermds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News