ADVERTISEMENT

Revealing my Burner Account, and Thank You

rwt12

Redshirting
Gold Member
Apr 5, 2023
Now I know you are all wondering who u/rwt12 is. Actually probably not because I've never actually interacted with anyone with this account. But a member of Mizzou Football was running the account this whole time! And I wish I could tell you I am Coach Drink or Luther Burden, but unfortunately it's just me Robert Trombley. Now former Director of Creative Content at Mizzou Football and as some people call "The Mini Movie Guy". Getting the most out of my 15 mins of fame haha.

I just wanted to say thank you for all your kind words about my work in the past year or so. I actually used this place as kind of my "test audience", because if I could make something that made this place talk positive about it, I knew it was working. You guys are probably the harshest audience one could find, but that was a good thing for me. I always want to be undeniable in my work and therefore I want to see all feedback. But you all were extremely positive about my work and I appreciate that.

Thank you for collecting bulletin board material and quotes that I later used in my videos (if you ever wondered how I found the Stan Weber and John Nabors clips). This place gave me a good look into the most hardcore section of the fanbase and allowed me to understand what Mizzou fans are looking for and what video pieces would mean a lot to them. And it would let me know when I left out an important historical fact or clip. So in a way you guys are a part of the movie making process yourselves. Also I learned about ZouDave here, hopefully I was able to carry on his legacy in my own way.

I'm probably not going to be on here much anymore of course so just wanted to say that piece before we went our separate ways. That being said, if you guys have any questions or would like to know more about the movies or about the creative team you can ask here, I've seen some posts on here asking to learn more about the structure and such. If you're looking for answers on deeper football topics or the news today, sorry I'm not your source, all way above my paygrade. But always happy to talk about my positive experiences at Mizzou.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News