ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL TAKEAWAYS FROM THE LAST PRACTICE OF FALL CAMP

JHamilton23

All-American
Staff
Jun 18, 2022
This was mostly offense or defense vs air. So, nothing too significant but I’ll just tell y’all what I saw.

Didn’t see DE Joe Moore.

LB Dameon Wilson was with the first team. I didn’t see Chad Bailey really, who told me yesterday he had a little nagging injury. I saw him dressed but not doing much work, if any.

The last drill before they started playing vs air we had a strong rep by Serigne Tounkara vs Erickson with Tounkara’s helmet slipping off during the rep. it was a straight bull rush rep by the freshman and at the end of the drill they got tangled up with an off balanced Tounkara going to the ground and once he got up Erickson took a swipe at Tounkara.

I promise it wasn’t as big of a deal as it sounds. I think it was just a real strong rep by the freshman and Wilson was a bit frustrated.

First team defense

Darius Robinson, Kristian Williams, Realus George, Johnny Walker, Ty’Ron Hopper, Dameon Wilson, Daylan Carnell, Jaylon Carlies, Ennis Rakestraw, Kris Abrams-Draine, Joseph Charleston

Marvin Burks had some first team reps after “halftime”

First team offense

Brady Cook, Cody Schrader, Javon Foster, Xavier Delgado, Connor Tollison, Cam’Ron Johnson, Armand Membou, Theo Wease, Luther Burden, Tyler Stephens, Mookie Cooper

Also I saw Marcellus Johnson get first team RT reps with Membou on bench for the second “series” against air. Same thing for Peat over Schrader and Norfleet instead of Stephens.

After “halftime” Sam Horn got to run with one’s which is the first time all camp we got to see that.

Marcellus replaced Foster at LT after halftime.
Second team offense

Horn, Jamal Roberts, Brett Norfleet, Marcellus Johnson (at LT), Tristan Wilson, Bence Polgar, EJ Ndoma-Ogar, Mitchell Walters

Daniel Blood, Marquis Johnson, Mekhi Miller, Ja’Marion Wayne, and Dannis Jackson got second team reps.

I did see an extra OL pistol singleback set

From left to right:

Stephens, Marcellus, Foster, Delgado, Tollison, Cam’Ron, and Membou.

Cook, Schrader, Mookie Cooper and Theo Wease.

Burden was out on the play which is how Marcellus was able to be in the “game” for that play.

5 Takeaways from camp: https://missouri.rivals.com/news/5-takeaways-from-missouri-football-fall-camp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News