ADVERTISEMENT

there are no solutions, only trade-offs

MUValjean

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2011
Pensacola
This is an interesting article, forwarded to me, that is focused on the philosophical impact on political thought as it relates to immigration, and how some of that thought has shifted since Hamas attacked Israel. There are many articles like it that wrap Gaza around already established political ideology.... I thought this one did a better job (not great) of trying to warp political ideology around the events in Israel (although, there is major deficiencies in his assessment, especially pre-invasion).

Obviously, this author has his political ideology and is arguing against the other... and I am not saying one way or another; rather, it would be interesting to hear opinions on what the author offers here re the bigger argument, not the political positioning.

I know it is foolish to ask, but maybe we can keep away from the ad-hominem attacks and restatements of positions already overdone in other threads (I know, I know, but I can hope). In other words, I'd be interested in hearing from the thinkers on this one...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News