ADVERTISEMENT

Today both candidates are in NYC

Will_L

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2003
Trump was invited to attend the wake of a slain police officer, shot by a pos that the democrat anti police politicians and Soros funded prosecutors have allowed to commit a host of crimes with no bail and dropped charges or light sentences have brought us. The NYC police union asked all local politicians to stay away from the wake.

Meanwhile Biden who is 5 points behind Trump in the latest Fox poll nationally, is going to a huge fundraiser. Since he is sucking in his favorability, he is surrounding himself with Obama and Clinton, hoping some of their one time charisma rubs off. They will yuck it up and bash Trump while T4ump attends the wake by invitation .

The NYFD heckled the NY AG a couple weeks ago.

It is obviously where the middle class has gone in voting preference. KJP had a long ass answer about how pro cop democrats are.

I’d get on the phone and beg the family to allow me to come by the wake if I were Biden, but then again he might get booed . It’s a bad look to be hanging with the millionaires while your opponent is paying his respect for the officer killed by your sort on crime party policy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News