ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING TUESDAY RECRUITING NOTES (UPDATED AT 7:19)

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
7:19 UPDATE

Was told earlier today if Young signs early, there's an expectation it will be with Michigan State. But that's not hard and fast info, so we'll see.

6:01 UPDATE

McGee told me he is deciding between Mizzou and Maryland.

10:36 UPDATE

Source told me the Hunter decision had a lot of family input involved. Take that as you will.

On the transfers from last weekend, Joseph Charleston and Ladarius Tennison, all I can get is that Missouri expects to know "soon." That's pretty broad. Could be tomorrow, could be in a couple weeks, I don't really know.

On Zion Young, we honestly have no idea. All the buzz was about Michigan State after his trip there and he got a bunch of future casts. Our Michigan State guy told me they were surprised he took another visit. He hasn't responded since that trip or done any interviews and I have no idea what to expect.

Reached out to a source to see if Mizzou would have any interest in Bo Nix. I was told they would not.

Starting the day on a down note. This isn't a definite prediction, but based on the latest info I had last night, I'm expecting Demetrius Hunter to end up at Houston when he makes his announcement later today.

Will pass on any other news/notes as the day unfolds. Gotta let people wake up before we start checking in again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News