ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling - Recruits Update

ffjames94

Redshirting
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hi everyone! My name's James Hackney (FFJames94 on X/Twitter) and I cover Mizzou Wrestling for a site called Missouri Wrestling. I was with Rock M for a bit as well but recently started covering the Big 12 conference for a site called InterMat. During the season I do a lot of written previews/reviews for Mizzou's competitions during the season along with a weekly podcast with my fiance (Who covers women's collegiate wrestling) for it. While I tweet a lot of wrestling updates, I've wanted to start posting updates on here as well for anyone interested. With that, here's a recruiting update for Mizzou's current 2024 class!

#8 Aeodan Sinclair (197)
#43 Mack Mauger (125)
#84 Jake Stoffel (174)
#88 Gage Walker (133)

Other top 100 names to keep an eye on are #26 Jace Roller (Teammates with Gage Walker, also had a campus visit recently), #40 JJ McComas (Another OK kid), and #72 Gavin Linsman (MO kid from Liberty HS who recently reoponed his recruitment). Here's the list if you're interested https://rokfin.com/ranking/1843/The-Top-200-DI-Prospects-in-America. It's behind a paywall but if you're interested in following wrestling then Rokfin is a great spot!

I'll try to post semi regular updates as they come up but if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a DM!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News