ADVERTISEMENT

A few thoughts on the past couple of days

hoodtiger

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2008
1. Before you mofos type who cares about your thoughts, just stop right here and move along to another thread. Not in the mood for that foolishness. During my self-imposed suspension, I received a little help on staying in control of my emotions regarding all things St.Louis. And yes, this is a look at me post. Hopefully, that covers all the haters..

2. There was alot of hating on my city heading up to the game on Saturday. I think for the most part we stepped up to the plate and put on a decent event. The complainers are gonna complain no matter what.

3. I'm so happy my guy @JHamilton23 is slowly getting off that game manager narrative. We had a conversation with Big Luther and I asked him what he thought of Cook, this mofo gon say he's a really good game manager. Y'all shouldve seen the smile on Jarod's face when he said that. Needless to say, I wasn't trying to hear that and left Big Luther standing there.

4. Piggybacking off @JHamilton23 thoughts, I'm officially worried about our defense. I'm not saying we aren't decent, but we sure don't put the hammer down when needed. Even going back to last year in a couple crucial games, we needed stops and we didn't get them. Sure they keep us in games, but to be honest they haven't won us many.

5. Hopefully, our top teir SEC QB isn't too banged up. I'm not gonna lie, I saw a video of him leaving the field after the game, it had me worried. He just looked battered, bruised, very uncomfortable as he struggled to get to the locker room.

6. Coach Gates and staff are a Godsend. I really don't fear losing him to another college, the NBA would be my concern. He's a player's coach through and through, his offense is a dream to play for, he's big on analytics and just an all-around great person. Nothing he does from this point forward will surprise me because he's already doing damn near the impossible with how quick he's changed the trajectory of the program.

7. I pulled up on @GabeD and massaged his shoulder a bit and he gave me a forearm pound. I'm not sure what that means in the white community as far as showing love, but hey, I'll take it.

8. Lastly, we have a bunch of miserable mofos on this board with how dead it's been. It has nothing to do with Gabe being away, it's because you all don't have anything to complain about and y'all aren't used to this. We're gonna have to get used to this success because I think we have our 2 head coaches in place for the biggest revenue sports.

9. I feel bad for Coach Pingeton this season, because the hounds will be on her ass if she starts out losing. These folks will have 3-4 months of pent up bitching to release, and oh my.

10. MIZ

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News