ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Another top kicker out of the local area

Truest Son

Retired Number
Apr 11, 2013
This thread is part bragging but also post pointing out an anomaly. It seems as though we have yet another top kicker coming out of the local area. My little cousin Jack Faron out of Parkway North was telling me last night about how he's becoming the next big name kicker, can regularly put it through from 50-60 and can hit from 70 yards. I just thought he was bs'ing until he showed me a video of him doing just that, and told me Kohls just named him the #2 kicker in the nation for the 2017 class. Right now he's been hearing the most from Northwestern, Kentucky, and a couple other schools throughout the Midwest, but until he got ranked this last week at the Kohl's camp he was a complete unknown. His brothers, dad, and most of our family go/have gone to Mizzou, so he'd love to play for the Tigers, but knows with Tucker Mccann we probably won't be handing out another scholarship to a kicker for a few years. It's just crazy how it seems like the local Missouri/St. Louis area is so ripe with top kickers lately.

Doesn't have a Rivals profile yet (@GabeD can we work on that?)

Kohls profile
Hudl profile

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News