ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING Conversation with Harry Ballard

Art Van Delay

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2001
St. Louis, but from Unionville
As self appointed president to the Harry Ballard fan club I was happy to be able to speak with him and his father today at a summer basketball game. I asked him if he was still hearing anything from the Tigers and he said Cornell Ford is in contact with him. He really likes Mizzou and is still open to us. Right now he has offers from Illinois and Michigan. He ran a 4.32 40 at Illinois camp recently and now his phone is blowing up even more. CUM and Florida State are pushing to get him to make a visit (not sure if this is an official or unofficial visit request). In talking with his father, Mizzou would be his choice but he does not want to push Harry anywhere he does not want to go. I also asked about his willingness to move to the defensive side of the ball and his father said he would be open to that.

Harry is in my opinion the best WR prospect I have seen in STL since Will Franklin. Obviously our coaching staff does not share my opinion or they would be coming a lot harder after him. He is a freak of an athlete and will have a very good college career. I just hope it is with the good guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News