ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL COUNTDOWN TO KICKOFF: TOP 25 OF THE LAST 25 YEARS

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
We are 26 days from kickoff. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to count down the top 25 Mizzou football players of the last 25 years (so No. 1 will be posted the day of Mizzou vs Murray State).

I've covered every player on this list, either as a student at KOMU or in my time with PowerMizzou. I put together my top 30 and sent it to some friends and colleagues who have also seen the entire duration we're covering and put together my final list. Honestly, the top seven were pretty easy. After that it got tough.

Today, I'm starting with the five players that just missed the cut.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

We are 26 days from kickoff. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to count down the top 25 Mizzou football players of the last 25 years (so No. 1 will be posted the day of Mizzou vs Murray State).

I've covered every player on this list, either as a student at KOMU or in my time with PowerMizzou. I put together my top 30 and sent it to some friends and colleagues who have also seen the entire duration we're covering and put together my final list. Honestly, the top seven were pretty easy. After that it got tough.

Reactions: MUJoey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.