ADVERTISEMENT

"Crooked Hillary" is genius labeling

Mizzou Mule

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2015
Born in TN. Raised in MO Bootheel. Titus 2:11
I don't know how Trump does it? Such a simple word with so many connotations. This will stick. This simple branding is effective without being too "nasty" sounding. I keep reminding myself that this is the most valuable PR workshop of all time.

I will admit that "Lil Marco" is a bit juvenile, but "low energy" in regards to Jeb Bush was the utter and complete epitome of a "linguistic kill shot". "Lyin' Ted" and "Crooked Hillary" are both more effective than "Lil' Marco", but not quite of the brilliance and devastation that "low energy" was to Jeb. He needs to stop referring to "Lyin' Ted" and other Repubs at this time.

Bernie has this AM condemned the "Crooked Hillary" name, a positive sign of its effectiveness. Bernie is also "sick and tired of the damn emails". How stupid was that?

I prefer "Crooked Clinton". One less syllable. Plus, it reminds everybody of ol' impeachment Bill and his scandals. They're a power-hungry family crime ring, establishment as they come and members of the "elite ruling class". But she carries hot sauce in her purse...GMAFB.

Reactions: Big Dixie 2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News