ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Fall camp practice No. 1 observations

JHamilton23

All-American
Staff
Jun 18, 2022
Burden, Blood, Wease, Madison and Crutchfield doing punt returns before practice officially started.

When practice did start I saw Burden, Wease and Blood only doing PR.

OL Tristan Wilson was doing some snapping.

The DE room looks more like a group of 3-4 OLB size wise. I’m not saying this team is magically playing 3-4 all of a sudden but that’s what they look like. Makes sense to a degree because the joker role is better suited for an athletic edge who can cover the flats or drop.

KEEP IN MIND IM JUST SAYING WHO WENT IN LINE FOR EACH DRILL FIRST FOR THE NEXT 4 PARTS. ⤵️

LB depth if I had to guess is Newson, Hicks, Flagg, Littlejohn. I certainly think Khalil Jacobs will be added to this group in due time but remember he came after spring ball and doesn’t even have a number yet.

Littlejohn seemed to put on some muscle.

Cayden Green at LG and Marcus Bryant getting reps at LT. Armand Membou looks like a tank.

CB drills started with Norwood and Pride then DeLoach and Wayne. I still think it’s Norwood, Pride and Clarke as top 3 CBs.

QB Drew Pyne doesn’t have a number yet. My first thought is he looks a little smaller than I imagine. Gabe said he “looks Chase Daniel’s size.”

Luke Bauer is first team punter and holder.

Craig went 2/3 to start the warm up. Don’t ring the alarm bells.

ATH Jude James is No. 89 and listed at TE. He’s listed at 6-2, 211 lbs. despite having a number on the roster sheet I don’t think he has “earned” his number yet. He’s easy to find though because he’s pretty fast.

ATH Austyn Dendy is listed as a safety on the roster.

DL Eddie Kelly seemed to be working with DEs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.