Mar 20, 2016
i played the song to the tempo of his clap in the beginning of this video

love his shot blocking ability as a guard

https://soundcloud.com/michael-jacobs-538386764

and of course his tenacity and rhythm

"the thunder the lighting

that was a three, it was a three with

he's not afraid of outside

but he'll dominate inside where he has to"(must grow and get stronger, obviously)

he has a good looking shot from outside but he can thunder dunk and he is quick as lightning

listen if you will

i am glad about this addition

he is creative offensively,
with scoring ability from multiple angles and distances, making him a threat, which would be a real treat to have, if true

have a good Sunday

fair warning: if you do not like guttural screaming, don't listen to this, for some reason i was compelled to scream today while watching his video

also, sorry it doesn't sound professionally recorded. i.e. you can hear my strings vibrate in the air and the projection of the vibration in the amp.. i feel like these players deserve better, you know, and i love them for choosing to be here, so i wish they'd be more successful and happier, that's how it goes, love is painful, especially with this team, how i still have the passion to create songs is beyond me

this class of 2016 is going to be special, i have a good feeling about this

i feel like that screaming type of intensity and aggressiveness is the kinda intensity Frankie brings, Willie as well, i am glad that we got some more of that i.e.mojo coming our way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.