ADVERTISEMENT

GABE D this one is for you! Calling out RICH ASS HOLES “Like ME”

TMeese

Redshirting
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2006
EDWARDSVILLE IL
OK, here is the problem NCAA you two faced corrupt organization. Mizzou can’t say it so I will. The facts of this case will come out and you will look like the biggest bunch of jack asses ever to run an organization. Not only am I calling for this BULL SHIT case to be dropped I am also calling for YOUR HEADS. Mizzou self reported this violation. No one really believed this tutor and the fact of the matter is she lied several times and was about to be fired from the University. She then made up these allegations of academic fraud and back tracked (LYING) several times about the truth. OK NCAA what about USC as well. North Carolina, wasn’t about football (god forbid the school of my childhood hero Michael Jeffrey Jordan be banned from NCAA play). My point is you scumbags picked on the wrong school one to many times. Ricky Clemons didn’t help our cause years back but what it did show was the ultimate predudice against schools like Missouri. I have a good friend who played division one, in fact my two cousins played and my uncle was an all American basketball player at a school not to be named in this post. My point is when asked, they all said at some point in time violations of NCAA rules happened all the time. Has anyone ever seen the movie “BLUE CHIPS”? I think it was Shaq’s best acting of his career. Ricky Rowe, man that kid could shoot the rock. Butch Mcgray well that dude was Penny Hardaway (Now the coach of one the most corrupt programs of all time under John Calipari (Memphis Tigers) that is. Not to call out names but just facts. You think Derek Rose went to class? Hell someone took his ACT for him because his reading level was not up to par to make it into Memphis. Hey look all of this up google it! It’s all the truth. Lets not forget about the BILLIONS at stake with the NCAA in what is deemed “the greatest show of all the BIG DANCE (the CASH cow). This time NCAA you went waive out of line and didn’t do your homework. I am going to look harder and harder into the top of the NCAA. What I know is at these levels not unlike (AIG, the Royal bank of Scotland, countrywide, Wells Fargo the list goes on and on. While I love my favorite movie “Wall Street”. GREED is BAD, GREED can sink an organization absolutely without hesitation sink that organization into the depths of FAILURE. I for one say F off NCAA. You so greedy and corrupt organization has corrupted the greatest tournament of all time. THE BIG DANCE. God forbid you go after Kansas, Duke, Villanova, North Carolina (well they should have got the death penalty), god forbid I say anything bad about ROLE TIDE. USC was so dirty that the NCAA had to ban them and reduce scholarships. In the end there punishment was a joke! OK I am done with my rant. Mark Emmert I am calling for YOUR HEAD today. Your a clown always have been. $8.8 billion is the correct answer well probably more like $16 billion that the NCAA extended TV rights to CBS in 2011. Greed while it can be good it will sink you in the end. It’s time we all stand up. I am so fed up with rich assholes in this country starting at the highest level making decision’s that are so politically motivated on greed, power, and availability to steal based on there positions. You know who is hurt in the end? The student athlete. Mark Emmert have you ever been to East St Louis Illinois, north county St Louis, or even for that matter Ferguson MO? Hell NO thats the true answer. You rich asses were born into is better life (like me!!!!). Yes I am calling myself out today. If you were one of those 12 student athletes that went to Mizzou and now have a tainted record and probably didn’t make the PROs give me an email. Meesetom@yahoo.com. I am not scared, life is to short to be scared. I will do all in my power to help you find a job that pays a decent wage. I will provide training to help you succeed in this county that has closed you off from prospering. I am Thomas Meese and I “am bringing down the NCAA”. I will probably get ridiculed and punished for my words but IDGAF. Always a Mizzou Tiger Forever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News