ADVERTISEMENT

GOOD LEADERSHIP IS A PHONE CALL AWAY

The Missourian

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
We all know poor leadership when we see it. People who talk a good game, but when it's crunch time they wilt like bad romaine lettuce. Let's be clear; Sterk is toast. He's proven he doesn't have what it takes to be a big time A.D. and should be let go immediately.
I'm sure a few of you have met Nico Yantko. This is a young man who is on the fast ladder. He was at Mizzou and worked under Mike Alden, so he has seen good hires made, almost good hires made that were missed, poor hires made, hunger strikes, etc... Nico was a quarterback at Murray State. He's one of the most personable people I've ever met. He loves Mizzou and wants to come back here one day. He's at U. Of Louisiana and is an integral part of building a winning culture. https://collegead.com/ragin-cajuns-culture-nico-yantko/
We need great leadership now. We've had people who couldn't walk their talk for so long I can't even remember.
Would some with some influence tell a curator that we need a man as our A.D. who isn't just in it for a paycheck or prestige? Someone who actually knows how to make a difference. Someone who is a man of character. Someone who has a plan and will work the plan. This could be a 20 year hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News