ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 100th Birthday to my Dad today!

Graphic Edge Guy

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
He is a Mizzou fan...though not the die hard type like some of you have....he never was crazy hooked on sports because when he was a kid...that just wasn't a thing.

He went to rural schools in Callaway County for most of his life...but his last two were at Hickman and he graduated from there.

I have his old HS yearbook and one of his classmates was infamous Mizzou Basketball Coach Bob Vanatta. He also graduated one year behind Sam Walton who started this litle store down in Arkansas that did fairly well.

My Dad lived through the Depression and served in the Army four years during WWII. he helped build the Alaskan Highway (as a dozer operator) in 1943...and then served three years overseas in Europe under General Patton, dozing roads for the troops as they marched across Europe,

We are having a Big 100th Birthday Party for him Saturday at the Church in tiny Hatton, MO (20 miles NE of CoMo) where he was born, raised, and lived all his life until moving to the Fulton Manor in 2014.

He and Mom built a house on a farm 1 mile North of Hatton and lived there for 64 years.

If you are so inclined to like to view a pictorial history of 100 years of a man's life, you can do so HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/185372175527491/photos/

He is an amazing guy...and I am lucky to still have him in my life.

Happy Birthday Woodrow Wilson Boulware...you are my Dad...but also my hero.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News