ADVERTISEMENT

HEADS UP WE'RE GOING TO DO IN GAME CHAT TODAY

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
About 20-30 minutes before kickoff, I'm going to open up the chat room. I will post a separate message letting you all know when it's open.

You will click on this link (i'll link it again when it opens): https://missouri.forums.rivals.com/chat/room/mizzou-tigers-chat-room.1/

The posts in that chat will also appear in the game chat thread I will start on the board. This really won't be much different from the traditional game thread except that if you are in the chat, you won't have to refresh the thread. You will still have the ability to post in the thread from the message board, but those messages will not appear in the live chat. They will appear only in the thread on the board.

It should basically operate as a game thread, but give people a couple different options how they want to view it and will make it simpler for me to be a part of the game discussion as well. @JHamilton23 will do quarter by quarter updates and thoughts on the board as he does for every game.

When the clock hits zero, I'll close the chat room. YOU WILL HAVE TO PHYSICALLY HIT "LEAVE ROOM" IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUOUSLY BE LOGGED INTO THE CHAT ROOM. Staying logged in won't really impact anything, but just letting you know that simply closing the window doesn't remove you from the chat room.

Hopefully people will enjoy it. Just warning you because it is going to be a little different and I know the Internet doesn't always handle change well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News