ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm Year 4....... Is this the year Drink starts a QB he recruited?

Mizzou All Day

Redshirting
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2023
As excited as I am for this new season, I can't get completly excited as it became clear to me, that Drink's offense will be led again by an Odom recruit. WE all have been asking since his arrival, what does a TRUE Drinkwitz offense look like? We would like to see a complete and clear picture of what his offense looks like with his players. And wiith him announcing Cook as QB1, we still may not know and will have to sit another year of .500 PTSD purgatory. So far Drink has deferred from his QB recruits because he still doesn't think they are ready. That has left many fans like myself somewhat clueless and yet curious as to the ultimate offensive value Drink brings to Mizzou. He whiffed on Tyler Macon, and Im still not sold on his ability to recruit AND develop the QB position.

Since hired, Drinkwitz has completely overhauled the RB, TE, WR rooms with his recruits as starters. Most of the OL has been overhauled with his starters. The one room he has yet to overhaul is the QB room. Besides pulling King for Bazelak , Drink has been uber conservative on his QB decisions. Drink has "STP" to the entire Mizzou nation with his QB recruits and their develpment.

This is not a bash on Cook , this is a bash on Drink for holding Mizzou Nation hostage because he has not matched or improved the QB room left by Odom.

Greetings to my fellow Mizzou fans as this is my first post here on PM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News