ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for those expecting BB improvement

coonja76

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2004
I think we can all agree that last year's roster lagged behind the rest of the SEC in talent. I don't think anyone that wants to be taken seriously can debate that.

As of today, the SEC has 22 of the Top 150 recruits coming in for next year. On top of that, the SEC has also landed 4 of the Top 10 jucos including Arky landing #1 and 3 of the Top 5 jucos... We currently have ONE Top 150 kid on the entire roster and none committed.

So I'm honestly curious where all of the optimism for improvement and a move out of the bottom three of the SEC is coming from. You can say you like our recruits, but other than you just "wanting" our unranked recruits to be hidden gems, is there a single legitimate reason to expect them to be better than the 22 Top 150 kids coming in? Is it bcuz you think some of our players will improve? Why won't all of the higher ranked players already on other SEC rosters improve also?

It would seem that anyone looking at the situation objectively would say that we're falling further behind from a talent stand point. So all of you that keep saying we'll improve, show us what points to that other that you blindly "wanting" it to be true.

Reactions: MagicMarkus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.