ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Recruiting Update

seanwest

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2018
E.J Liddell - Ranked 38th, looks like blue bloods will be in the mix but Mizzou should likely be in his top 3 schools

C.J. Walker - Ranked 43rd, offered today, very athletic and long stretch forward from Florida

Malik Hall - Ranked 49th, will continue to rise with his strong Peach Jam performance, have to think we will make his next cut list but there are 3-4 schools ahead of us it seems

Rocket Watts - Ranked 50th, one of the best scorers in the country, I think we have a shot to get him out of Michigan, this is why we hired Cornell Mann and the staff is at every one of his games

P.J. Fuller - Ranked 52nd, has not been offered yet but Gabe mentioned him couple weeks back, very close friends with Josh Christopher who I could see visiting with Josh this summer if he is offered

Harlond Beverly - Ranked 56th, combo guard out of Michigan who Mizzou has a decent chance at, once again this is Cornell Mann's guy and I think we have a decent chance

Donovan Williams - Ranked 97th, 6'5 wing with long arms the staff is looking at

Antavion Collum - Ranked 98th, 6'8 point guard that will visit Mizzou, is he a backup plan? That's my question

Tray Jackson - Ranked 105th, A player who could be ranked a lot higher when its all said and done. High Major offers might come in the next couple days, but the staffs hard work and his visit should keep us at the top

Mario McKinney - Ranked 121st, An uber-atheltic combo guard who had the dog mentality that HCCM is looking for, I believe he will be our first commitment

Isiah Mosley - Ranked 146th, back in the picture but still likely a backup plan

Yuri Collins - Not Ranked, He isn't yet a high major player but still would be welcomed if we miss on a lot of guard targets

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News