ADVERTISEMENT

I hope we win

mglassma

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2008
But thus far we 100 percent deserve to lose. Coming into the game we needed the offense to start fast and cut down the penalties. 0-2. We needed to fix the coverage issues. 0-3.

This team looks very poorly coached. Brotherhood aside, the penalties have become a problem.

You only get to step on your dick so many times before it bites you.

This is game 4. Coming off a game 3 where penalties nearly cost us a ballgame.

To say it's unacceptable isn't doing it justice.

Cook needs to play better. I get we are efficient on offense.....blah blah blah. We are an SEC team we shouldn't have to run 25 dinks and dunks to score a TD against FCS squads.

Vandy lost to Georgia State last week.

It was cute and funny to hand out free passes and say that the team was just taking time rounding into form etc. What I'm starting to see a team that cannot get out of its own way. A team that maybe just maybe isn't the team we thought it was.

In any event, I hope we come out and play A grade ball for the first time this season and take control of this game. Style points don't matter. We have to find a way to win. Rankings don't matter. Style points are now irrelevant for this team. We should be dropped in the rankings with a Win. We are very much an incomplete product but you lose this game the dream ends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.