ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL I'm conflicted

Numbahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2014
West Side
I want our Tigers to win every game, but I also want them to lose. I suppose that makes me a bad fan, but next year will be more of the same if the Truest of True Sons is still in charge. I'd rather cut ties with TSHBCKA in March of 2016 and land a coach who, you know, has actually won games and recruiting battles at a mid- to high-level D1 program than delaying the inevitable by waiting until March of 2017 to do it.

It baffles me that the people in charge of making the hire couldn't see this coming, but I'm not surprised in the least that it happened at Mizzou. As we all know, the only reason the guy was hired was because he's a Mizzou alumnus. But to think that he could come in and win and recruit when basketball recruiting is sleazier than a Nevada whorehouse is absolutely astounding. He was doomed to fail from the start.

Oh yeah, fvck you, Mike Alden. Seriously. Fvck you. You made us a laughingstock for not having the balls to make the right hire (Ben Howland). All the stupid Lairies who fellate him about getting into the SEC are bunch of morons. Alden didn't get Mizzou into the SEC. Being the fifth most populated state west of the Mississippi did. Eat a bag of dicks, Alden. The only thing you accomplished at Mizzou was ruining the basketball program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News