ADVERTISEMENT

I'm firing shots this morning

hoodtiger

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2008
Up first is our esteemed leader @GabeD you made it your mission this past week to bury Brady as deep in a pile of shit as you could. Everyday you had something negative to say about the young man, even doubled and tripled down on some stuff and remixed things when you ran out of material. He played all last year with a hurt shoulder and since he was still our best option, he should've been applauded for it not tore down.

First game of the season, Brady played well the first half. Against MTSU he missed a couple of deep shots, but didn't play terrible, yet you drug him through the mud. So your comments about the criticism he has received was well-deserved is a flat out lie. You can pull up all the numbers you want in your defense, and claim them as facts, but it's bullcrap to me. The facts are last year was his first year as a starting QB in the SEC, with a bum shoulder. You tried so hard to bury Cook last week, it almost seemed personal. Shame on you..

@JHamilton23 I ain't letting you off the hook either. You weren't too far behind your boss. You made one lucky ass prediction on the MTSU score and now you're a guru. You said "the reason you made the prediction is because of what you saw in practice on a daily basis." Well, I guess they didn't let your ass in when they were practicing the plays we saw yesterday. But the icing on the cake was you stating on the show last night that Brady was still a game manager in your eyes. Nothing Brady did yesterday said game manager. He did absolutely everything y'all two have been saying he can't do.

The biggest issue I have with you two is that for the amount of negativity y'all put at Brady's feet last week, that same energy wasn't displayed in his favor yesterday. Also. I expect these emotional ass Mizzou fans to switch up on Brady like they do, but y'all are the professionals and some level of objectivity should always be present. There was none and y'all two went all the way to the left last week when there wasn't a reason to. Idgad about that mea culpa thread, it didn't make up for the amount of phenom you spit out.

That comment @GabeD made about Cook had the right to come out and humble everyone who talked smack about him was wrong. What should have happened, was before y'all started asking him questions, y'all should have been the first to apologize to him for all the flack y'all gave him. Leave those STL boys alone, we're made different in these parts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News