ADVERTISEMENT

I've now reached my breaking point with cops killing suspects

V-P

Hall of Famer
Jul 1, 2004
Lee's Summit
This is bullshit. No wonder cops are getting a bad name out there on the streets. This guy was as good as unarmed, had an airsoft gun on him. That won't even leave a bruise. And he had to die over it? That's not justice. Not here in America, my friends. This needs to be stopped immediately. Bravery isn't shooting someone who's only holding an airsoft gun. True bravery is waiting a few more seconds to ensure it's a real gun before pulling the trigger. That's what these cops signed up for. We all know that every day when they leave for their shift they tell their children, "I may have to take a bullet today just to be sure before I drop a motherfukcer, so come here and give daddy big hugs & kisses." These cops agreed when they took their oath that their life and family is less important than any suspects. So why does this keep happening? I don't understand and never will, I guess. Just feeling bad for the dead suspect and his family. No one will ever know if he stole from that Wal-Mart or not. These trigger happy pigs took away his right to trial. Indefensible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News