ADVERTISEMENT

Last chance to join our bracket challenge... prize is up to $215 ($5 buy-in, winner take all)

mizzouced

Retired Number
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2012
1st of all, Happy NCAA Tournament Day everybody! IDK about u all, but I am psyched!... Got the day off today & tomorrow so I'm really excited to just watch as much basketball as I can over these next 2 days especially and 4 days total.

Now as far as our tournament bracket challenge is going, it's been great! It's 6:30 am on the day of the tournament and we've got 43 participants signed up and ready to go. The grand prize for our winner right now is $215, which is pretty cool considering I wasn't sure how many people would wanna participate, but to have so many people join in has been really awesome!

It'd be even cooler tho, if those of u who are still looking for a tournament contest to get into would join us. Like I said above, our buy-in fee is only 5 bucks, if u win u get to take home at least $215, and u get the braggin' rights of winning a contest against ur fellow PM members.

So if u'd like to join, u've still got time. All u gotta do if u want in, is send ur $5 buy-in fee thru PayPal to me at cedricwilliams510@gmail.com, then send me an email at that same address to let me know u paid ur fee... Once I see that u've paid, I'll send u an email back with the contest details and password so u can join our group... From there, u just fill out ur bracket and make sure to click submit when u're done so ur picks will save and then u're in... ESPN will keep track of everyone's picks and keep score of everyone's points... Once we have a winner, I'll transfer the prize money to that person's account and BOOM! u've won the contest and u'll have the money.

Anybody thinking about joining us, u have until the games begin at 11 am this morning to do so. Like I said above, I took the day off today, so I'll just be at home checking my email all morning to see if we have any new participants that wanna join. I hope some more of u guys will join, this is gonna be so much fun!

Best of luck to everybody and happy March Madness!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News