ADVERTISEMENT

Most Fundamentally Sound Basketball Team I Have Seen in Years!!

Mosnowman

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 14, 2010
Little Slice of Heaven
Yes I watched the ku vs Wichita State game and glad I did! Despite the fact that WSU was playing a team that has no morals, I have to make this comment....

I have not been this excited watching a College Basketball game in several years!!! Here's why...

Wichita State players exhibited incredible fundamental Basketball skills like I haven't seen in years. With most successful teams adorned with 4-5 Star Recruits you get treated to watching Divas "flop" ... Stand at the opposite end during a fast break....whine....bitch....jog up the court and sometimes even walk! Yes they win, but they win because they have a team of 5 stars that can shoot like Pros...case in point...Kentucky

WSU hussled on both ends of the court...they filled the lanes....they played great aggressive defense...they blocked out....they actually went strong rebounding both offensively and defensively....and to my absolute utter amazement they followed the player with the ball fast breaking for a layup and several times when missed, rebounded and put the followup shot in the hoop! It was refreshing as hell watching 3 star recruits "Coached up" and still utilizing basic fundamental skills to win against a team of Divas! Kudos to WSU Coaching Staff!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News