ADVERTISEMENT

My new hotness...

V-P

Hall of Famer
Jul 1, 2004
Lee's Summit
Let me introduce you to USSOCOM's new rifle, currently being deployed to US Army Special Forces and all other Special Operations groups plus the Army's 75th Ranger Regiment. The civilian version is identical in all aspects except the full-auto switch; can add that later though. In addition to the Colt M4A2 I already own (US Army infantry standard issue), here is my new military clone hotness...

Geissele Super Duty 5.56MM 10.3" barrel
*typically I have a long list of upgrades, but this badassery already has most of all that standard

I added:

Bravo Company angled foregrip
Stark Manufacturing reduced-angle grip
Streamlight ProTac 1 weapon mounted light
Primary Arms GLx 2x prism scope

pkwwm5n.jpg

fHWUDX3.jpg

This was my but-what-if-there-really-is-a-10%-chance-Joe-Biden-wins purchase before prices shoot up to the moon next month. AR-14s will be scarce if Joe wins. If you want one, buy now before Beta and Kamala eliminate your opportunity altogether.

Side note: When my fraternity brother, friend, and US Army Ranger (ret.) @the mighty yehti finally had to step back from kicking in doors and clearing buildings in Iraq and Afghanistan, his "desk job" included convincing Army leadership and DoD that his fellow Rangers at the tip of the spear needed shorties like this while working in close quarters, hustling in & out of vehicles, etc. Here we are 10 years later and it's happening. Rangers really do lead the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News