ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on basketball team

hoodtiger

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2008
As most of you know, I'm not the biggest fan of this team or the program's trajectory. Posters call me a hater, a troll or whatever else they can think of. However, this team doesn't pass the eyeball test although they're ranked in the top 20. This team has been extremely fortunate this season. Maybe the basketball God is throwing ole faithful Mizzou a bone.

This team has caught break after break in regards to the teams they've played. We beat Oregon without their starting PG. We beat Arkansas without their 2nd best player available. We beat Wichita on the heels of their coach getting axed. We barely escaped Bradley and Illinois may not be as good as originally thought. Liberty has taken a step back as well. So, in my eyes they still have alot to prove before I'm a believer. The game tomorrow is one where they can change my mind.

I really like how Tilmon is playing this season. Dru Smith has stepped up the last few games as well. I'm becoming a big Kobe Brown fan also. I wasn't high on him when he was signed, but I'm definitely looking forward to what he can do when given more of an opportunity to have the ball in his hands. My thoughts on a boring ass Friday afternoon.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News