ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville/Vandy

GaryPinkelsVisor

Letterman
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2022
There are some threads about the STL game this weekend (I will be in attendance) but wanted to plug the Vanderbilt game in Nashville the following weekend.

For most, it goes without saying how much fun a weekend in Nashville is, but this cannot be understated for a Mizzou game. Seeing Broadway flooded with Black and Gold all weekend is an incredible feeling and having 40-50% of the stadium be Mizzou fans is awesome as well. 3p is also the perfect game time. Don't have to be rushed before, and plenty of time for site seeing/hitting the town before or after the game.

The tailgating scene is nothing special, but pretty easy to gain access to the lots. Mizzou Alumni Association also normally hosts a get together the night before at one of the bars. Last time it was a great spot to meet other Mizzou fans, get your gameday stickers and shakers, and chat with the AD and others.

I know there are factors at play when attending away games, but if you are considering it, I highly recommend! Especially if we have the team we all hope we do. I will be there with about 10-15 friends. Hope people make the trip! M-I-Z!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News