ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL OUT FOR THE SEASON!

MCPieper

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
INDY
Due to bone spur on right heal where foot meets floor board. The 12 hours of driving to and from Ol MS game really lite me up. The 10 hour drive to Nashville was brutal, totally inflamed the Achilles’ tendons. Self diagnosed Planter Fasciitis ... I had a fool for a Doctor! Podiatrist diagnosed condition on Tuesday, not enough time for me to fly to Dallas for surgery and recovery. This is the first time I have ever missed a game due to physical ailment although their have been some hangovers that made it come close to a game time decision.

My young brother and mom (age 90) live together in O’Fallon, MO .... so I reached out to them to see if they wanted to use my tickets. However, they are deer hunting the next two weekends at Mom’s Marion County Farm. Sure hope Mom kills a nice buck or it is not going to be a pleasant 2019 Thanksgiving!

Fortunately, an old SuperMizzou poster and current PowerMizzou member has stepped up and is filling the void. I won’t reveal his handle as he is a well respected poster, and if was known to be associated with me, it could sully his fine reputation!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News