ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL RECRUITING Pangos All-American Camp

ASchiffer

Administrator
Jan 21, 2016
Went to the Pangos All-American Camp in LA last night and am going back today. Thought I'd pass on a few notes on some Mizzou targets.

Victor Bailey Jr.: I'll take this to my grave but I think he is a very gettable prospect for Mizzou. His recruiting has kind of been hot and cold and his dad (who played football here in the 90s) is still a diehard Tiger. I introduced myself to Victor Sr. and he couldn't stop talking Mizzou football to me. He was very close to A.J Ofodile while at Mizzou and couldn't stop praising the staff's hire of him and knew most of the names on the football team. On the basketball side Victor Jr. is a pretty good shooter and hit a lot of three's and long two's throughout the day. I still think if Missouri goes all in on him he's theirs. But that remains to be seen.

Jordan McCabe: No taller than six feet but has some Phil Pressey in his game. One scout told me, "Missouri should go for him simply because he can help put people in the seats. He's that much fun to watch." The kid is fearless and despite his small stature he isn't afraid to get in a kids face and call him out or dive for a lose ball. I plan on talking to him today.

Michael Porter Jr.: I'm ducking tomatoes as I'm writing this but Porter looked great and couldn't miss in any game I saw him in. I plan on talking to him today. It appears his college decision is getting pushed back into the college basketball season or later. Which could bode well for Mizzou.

I didn't see Trae Young play a lot but I plan on talking to him and a few other guys. We'll have some stories up in the coming days. Stay tuned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.