ADVERTISEMENT

Questions as I consider my options

fghtgr

Retired Number
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2007
I have a few questions to help me consider my options during this transition. I think they're relevant and suspect others might have the same. These might have been covered in other threads, but I was hoping to consolidate it here.

1. What will coverage of the football team look like and who is doing this? I'm not talking about recruiting, I'm talking about coverage of the team/games/results. I'm also wanting to know how long whomever will be responsible for this has covered the Tigers and what kind of connection they have to the program?

2. What will coverage of football recruiting look like and who is responsible for this? What kind of connections and sources do they have?

3. What's the plan for basketball coverage, both the team and recruiting?

4. What kind of message board features can we expect ("10 thoughts" as an example)?

5. What are the rules for posts? There's the OT board which isn't for the faint of heart and covers anything. Will that remain? What about the team-specific posts we have on the main message board (Chiefs, Cardinals, etc.). Can those posts stay?

6. What is the plan for coverage of any non-football/men's basketball program at the University?

I'm sure there's more, but these questions jump out at me right away. Thanks for the response.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.