ADVERTISEMENT

QUICK POST BEFORE I HIT THE ROAD

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
*The stadium renovations look great. This is the first time in 21 years on this board that the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive. We can't get three people to agree on whether the sky is blue here and I've seen no complaints. Well done.

*On the AD search, there weren't many questions actually answered, but that's okay. I wouldn't expect there to be. The speakers were prepared today and addressed what we asked for the most part. I credit them for that.

*I have no more idea who they'll hire today than I had yesterday. But that's fine. They don't owe me that.

*The buyout issue will be interesting. It doesn't sound like Missouri is interested in forgiving any of it. The question is whether anything will result from that or not. I honestly don't know and am not insinuating otherwise. It will just be worth monitoring.

I'm about to drive back to Columbia. Maybe a bat signal will hit while I'm on the road, maybe not. @drewking0222 and I will go live at 7 tonight to talk about the hoops portal and I'll address any questions you might have on today's proceedings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News