ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr article with interesting tidbits.

bj4mu

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2003
My personal #1 issue in politics today is restoring national unity. Followed closely by opposition to censorship. There is no other candidate in the current field than RFK Jr who is speaking to both these issues.

Yes he’s flawed. They all! are deeply flawed. They all support issues that could be reasonably argued as invalidating. But he’s an ideological analog to his father and uncle who in our modern times of radical leftism would/is viewed by those same radicals as conservative. Yet he champions the poor and the middle class, civil rights, the environment, is anti-war, and presents a positive unifying message.

Neo-liberals have hijacked the Dem Party. Trump and his supporters have hijacked the Rep Party(DeSantis is mostly Trump-Lite in that he only gives reasons to vote against Dems, not for him).

There’s two in the race I’d vote for right now. RFK Jr and Vivek Ramaswamy. I urge folks to take deep dives into both. But RFK Jr would help turn the page of American culture from tribalism to shared values and help restore the empathy required for compromise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.