Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
Overnight tonight (Thursday night/Friday morning) Rivals.com will be performing site maintenance which is GOING TO LOG EVERYONE OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT. You will need to log back in ONE TIME when you get back on the site Friday morning. For a period of time overnight tonight (scheduled to be about midnight to 4 am), the site may be unavailable.

There's a very simple and (for me) very good reason for this maintenance. Going forward, you are going to be limited to six devices from which you can log in to PowerMizzou (or any other Rivals site). If you log in on a seventh device, the first one you logged in on will be automatically logged out. Basically, this (finally) prevents people from sharing a password with a limitless number of people.

So I would advise two things:

1. Figure out what your username and password are. If you don't know them, change the info on here so that you do know it. Don't email me for your password because I do not have access to it. But you're going to need it tomorrow.

2. If you have shared your username and password with people in the past, change it and don't tell them. That is the only way you can be sure that you will actually remain logged into your account. Even if you only told one person, let's say you each have a home computer, a work computer, a phone and a tablet you use to access the site. That's eight devices and you're going to be getting logged out on a regular basis. Or even if you only told one person the info, who knows how many people he told and how many people are using your account to get on the site? Again, if it's more than six (devices, not people), you're going to be getting logged out of your account on a regular basis.

Reactions: muenger03
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.