ADVERTISEMENT

NEW STORY *****SIX PACK: QUICK REACTIONS****

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
1. The special teams was a tire fire. More than anything else, that lost this game. Three penalties on kicks. An awful kickoff that led to a 97 yard return. A blocked 24 yard field goal. A fumbled punt. Multiple punts the return man didn't get close to. Just a complete and total train wreck.

2. I hope Damarea Crockett was hurt. I don't mean that I want him injured. But if he was healthy and not out there in the second half, that's malpractice by the coaching staff.

3. I'm still waiting for this offense to look really good against a good (or even kind of good) team. And don't give me Tennessee last year. First of all, that defense was awful. Second, they lost by four touchdowns. I mean be really good AND win the game. I haven't seen it yet.

4. A big reason for that tonight was drops. J'Mon Moore and Dimetrios Mason I'm looking at you. Johnathon Johnson got one of his own in late too.

5. A shoutout to guys who played well: Jason Reese, Logan Cheadle, Thomas Wilson, Terry Beckner, Walter Palmore. Those were the ones that stood out to me.

6. I said all along they had to be 3-1 in September. I'm not sure Purdue is a layup. They have to win it. If they don't, the season's over. And then they need to beat Auburn to have hopes of anything more than a mediocre six win season. That's a pretty tall task.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News