ADVERTISEMENT

*****SPRING FOOTBALL TAILGATE RSVP AND SIGNUP*****

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
The black and gold game will be held on Saturday, April 14th, at noon.

We will set up in Lot C (southwest of the stadium, same location as last year). I will plan to be there by 8-830 in the morning. Shiloh will provide ribs, wings and sauces as in the past.

Here is what I need from you:

An RSVP with a number in your party. Not maybe, but a hard, "Yeah, I'm bringing this many people."

Bring your own beverages (alcoholic and otherwise).

We need the following things contributed:

Plates--ender22
Napkins--jcmcguff
Silverware--MHamp71, BornAgainTIGShow
Tables--Graphic Edge Guy, Muletgr
Tents--Graphic Edge Guy, Muletgr
Trash Bags--Muletgr
Recycling Bags
Desserts-- 417 Tiger (cookies), NeirCreekTiger (brownies)
Side Dishes--lauraskaer (chips), 417 Tiger (guacamole), Forever A Tiger (chips), mtb088 (taco rollups)

If everyone who is going to come would be willing to contribute one of those things, we'll be good. I'll update this thread as we get RSVPs. If you see three people sign up to bring trash bags, don't sign up for that. Pick something else. If you're bringing a tent or a table, I'm going to ask you be there early. If you can't get there till 1115, don't tell me you're going to bring a table. It won't do me any good. Tents and tables will need to be there by 930 and we'll get the food delivered at 10. Honestly, if you're not going to be there by 10, the contributions won't do a lot of good.

Last, but most important, we will have a bucket there. We will take donations for Rally For Rhyan and/or the Riley Strong campaign at Belleville. We will not require a donation from anyone. But anything you could bring will go to help the fights these two girls are fighting and pediatric cancer research.

As in the past, we will do our best to get Barry Odom, Jim Sterk, Cuonzo Martin and any other Mizzou luminaries to stop by. RSVP at any time. I'll close this a few days before the spring game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News