ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL StL Today's BenFred shares his thoughts on Mizzou Football..

Graphic Edge Guy

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
in today's on-line chat:

Lando
Today at 1:12 PM
Who do you think deserves more credit for the turn around. Kirby Moore or Brady Cook being healthy?

Ben FredericksonMod
Today at 1:14 PM
Is Luther Burden chopped liver? He's been as big of a difference maker as anyone. I think Brady's health has to go first. The hope was that he could be stronger and have more zip, depth on his passes after the repair and we are seeing that now. Moore specifically came here to help get things vertical and he's doing it, so heap a lot of praise his way. Burden, though, is giving Cook a catch-everything very deep option who has a really good chemistry with the QB. He's making it easier for both Cook and Moore to take those shots. I think the pie chart has three big pieces split somewhat evenly: Cook, Moore and Burden

Lando
Today at 1:15 PM
Get out your Mizzou schedule and handicap the rest of the football season!

Ben FredericksonMod
Today at 1:20 PM
They are one win ahead of what I figured. Could be two wins ahead of what I figured after Saturday. LSU is a toss-up game now, despite what Vegas thinks. The Bayou Tigers have played little to no defense. Mizzou's D has been weaker than advertised too. Prepare for a shootout in Boone County. Four home games to go. None against Georgia. My seven-win prediction is starting to look low. Five Ws in the bag. Four more home games, none of which are against Georgia. Arkansas could be playing for an interim coach by the time that game rolls around. We find out Saturday if a great start is becoming a great season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News