ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You

LBO21

Letterman
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2022
What's going on PM...

I wanted to get on here to express thanks for you all's support over the last three years during my tenure of leading the NIL charge here at Mizzou. We have been able to accomplish way more than many could have ever imagined. From what started off as a "no-office" job with a laptop and little direction, to a thriving NIL Marketing & Branding Agency that has been deemed by many as the prototype of NIL, the journey has been extremely satisfying. ESPECIALLY because it was all to benefit my Alma mater. There is no secret the amount of love my family and I have for Mizzou and this community. It's what brought us back here during and after my professional playing career. From being a successful former student-athlete, to ensuring the success of current and future student-athletes via NIL, I proudly sacrificed a lot of time, energy, passion, and body parts to simply grow the brand of my beloved Mizzou.

But as with all things, good things, too, come to an end.

You all were steadfast in your support when I could only sell you a dream and that meant more to me than anything. As I depart from this side of the business, please hear me... NIL has its ugly side, as does everything else involving money, BUT it is well warranted, well deserved, and is extremely impactful for these young men and women who sacrifice their health and their futures for the institutions in which they perform. Please continue to support the Tiger Fund to the best of your abilities. We have a really great thing going here at Mizzou. We have incredible athletes here, who I love dearly. They are WORTH IT!

There is satisfaction in knowing that your efforts paid off, and that you left your mark.. But there is always that bittersweet moment when separation occurs.

Thanks again to you all...

MIZ!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News