ADVERTISEMENT

That was fun

hoodtiger

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2008
Great win by the guys. Our defensive tackles are playing at an extremely high level. Even last week they caused havoc in the back field, Daniels was just a magician back there. Them boys eating up front and don't get near the recognition they deserve. Shout out to the def ends, especially D-Rob, he's in full beast mode right now. He has to be moving up draft boards with how he's playing.

Hopper has been catching a lot of heat lately and it's somewhat deserved. His tackling hasn't been great, but I will say he's making the right reads, putting himself in the right position. Next step for him is just breaking down and realizing these dudes aren't falling down after contact, he has to finish the play.

Defensive backfield played a much cleaner game. Also, it seemed like the players were rotated in and out more this game. It will be interesting to see the snap count regarding the safeties. KAD is the truth and great job of Marcus Clarke stepping up for the INT.

I have been skeptical of the defense the last few weeks, but I must give them their props when they step up like they did last night. Sometimes we'll get burned with how aggressive of a game plan Coach Baker calls, but I love it that he's trying to take the action to the other team. The defense doesn't have to be perfect, just stay aggressive and get a couple turnovers a game, then the offense will bring hammer and nail for coffin...MIZ

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News