ADVERTISEMENT

The Murder of Ashli Babbitt

Corn Pop

Retired Number
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Just saw this today for the first time. Previously had only seen a small portion.
First of all, amazed that the three 4 capitol police and the agent (in a coat and tie) stood there like total pussies, geldings . Then let some dbag in a yellow bib talk them into giving up their position with no resistance. No shoves no punches they didnt even try to act tough and shout the protesters down. The heavily armed tactical team had already arrived. Had the cops held their position for seconds longer Babbitt would still be alive.
The guy who shot Babbitt committed murder. She was no threat, displayed no weapons. He had several other options other then shoot her in the face/neck. He could have impeded her entry, a warning, a warning shot, non lethal shot, or just let her in. I am amazed this guy has not been charged. But republicans are pussys.

Total dick move by the protesters to see a guy pointing a gun at them and push the small girl through the opening first. They have blood on their hands as well. I wonder if any of these guys are in Jail . The person taking the video was John Sullivan a BLM activist and Trump hater. My guess is the yellow bib guy, and the guys with the stupid hat were FBI agents/ or paid informants as they encouraged others but did not take part in the action. The fact that they have never been publicly identified confirms my thoughts.

https://wapo.st/3pYO3uQ

edit the link didnt work, video here. maybe someone else can figure out how to paste

• Haha
Reactions: mosoblkcougar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News