ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Fuller

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawneetiger

Retired Number
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2006
i know the guy was part of Haith's staff..and he was a significant contributor to the ongoing issues with our hoops program, but I like what the guy stands for. I've continued to follow him on Twitter and Instagram and he preaches a great message to youth. Was he part of the problem that contributed to issues with grass roots basketball? Sure....but I'm of the belief that everyone does it to an extent. He's not a crook...he just plays the game everyone else does....big difference is he got caught and fell on the sword. I respect the message the guy delivers and his commitment to growing youth (specifically African American youth) into responsible and productive young men. I'm not sure what or where his career will take him, but I hope he gets another chance to impact young men....he's definitely not alone in the game he played. Had he been the head coach at Duke, Kansas, North Carolina, Louisville or Syracuse....he could've just pawned his misdeeds off on an assistant coach....problem here is that he was the assistant. I like the guy.

Reactions: hoodtiger
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.