ADVERTISEMENT

NEW STORY TOP 25 OF THE LAST 25: NUMBER 4

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
We're in the Final Four of our countdown of the top 25 Mizzou players of the last 25 years. The top player will be revealed on Wednesday, the day before the season opener against Murray State.

This is where it got really tough. I said earlier that the top seven players were pretty clear to me. Among those seven, the top four were clear. You could make an argument for any of the remaining four to be number one and any of them to be number four. They were all dominant, they all did things that had never been done before at Missouri. The order you put them in is nothing more than personal opinion and you know what they say about opinions. In short, there will be plenty of disagreement over the order of the next four selections, but I don't think there's any reasonable argument that they aren't the top four.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
We're in the Final Four of our countdown of the top 25 Mizzou players of the last 25 years. The top player will be revealed on Wednesday, the day before the season opener against Murray State.

This is where it got really tough. I said earlier that the top seven players were pretty clear to me. Among those seven, the top four were clear. You could make an argument for any of the remaining four to be number one and any of them to be number four. They were all dominant, they all did things that had never been done before at Missouri. The order you put them in is nothing more than personal opinion and you know what they say about opinions. In short, there will be plenty of disagreement over the order of the next four selections, but I don't think there's any reasonable argument that they aren't the top four.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.